lundi 15 juin 2009

La sorcière

I really cant wait for Carl Barat next gig on sunday night. I will be crying for the Libs. They really have changed my life i swear.

Has anybody seen the movie "Ils se marierent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants" with Charlotte Gainsbourg and Johnny Depp? Cant wait to find it.

Here a short scatch. I love the way she looks at things.

Ce soir j'ai envie de la mer. Et d'une glace noisette. Oui noisette.

"il faut suivre les ombres pour arriver jusqu'à la lumière " (Moribones)

5 commentaires:

  1. I love love the last two photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wait.... is this a new blog? i love it, but didn't you have a different one? i'm confused!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. those photo's are so lovely, theyre really cute and nice to look at!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The second picture is great!

    RépondreSupprimer